• Entry for film is free. One participant can send as many entries he/she likes, but with separate entry forms, synopsis/description, still photo, press kit should be enclosed.
• Please be sure there’s no copyright issues to the film entry. If any copyright issue occurs related to selected film, the festival organizers will not be responsible for that. It should be dealt solely by the submitter/producer of the film.
• Running time for feature is minimum 46 and maximum 120, short should not exceed 45 min but minimum it can be 1 min. Animation can be 1 min. minimum to 90 min. maximum. But if any film which suits to the festival subject we can consider no time limit for it.
• The film can be documentary, fiction or animation. The original film may be produced on 35mm, 16mm, HD, DG Beta, Beta SP, Beta, U-Matic, DV, DVD, Mobile but the film screening will be digital projection only with stereo/mono sounds.
• All films must be submitted on-line for consideration by the Selection Committee. If entries are sent in the form of DVD, entries must be sent prepaid to the Postal Address and, with proper protection and it should be insured as the organizer will not reimburse any lost or damage.
• There's no formal entry form but a completed information page must accompany each entry.
• Please notify us by mail, fax or email if any changes in the address of the submitter.
• The Festival committee has the right to accept or refuse any film without assigning any reason whatsoever.
• The BBMITFF reserves the right to use excerpts and pictures from the film for promotion and public relation purposes.
• The film can be in any language, but it should be subtitled in English. Even if the language of the film is English, it should contain the subtitles.
Though it’s a non-competitive festival in its first year and we will introduce competition section in coming editions; but we make sure to felicitate the participants attending the festival with “Mementos & Certificates” at the closing ceremony. The festival directorate will provide only a decent hotel/guest house accommodation to the attending participants. In case of participant not attending the fest then the soft copy of the “Certificate of Excellence” will be sent to their respective email addresses.
If the film is related to tribes and tribal life but because of some reason doesn’t get selected for the screening and participant wish to attend the festival then the festival directorate can take a decision to have a separate screening for those films.
The participant can submit their film directly to email@example.com with links of video, papers and pictures. All the files should be named in participating film title. PS : Send only links rather than attachments.
Please do prefer to submit your film through filmfreeway.com, it's really very convenient for the submitter and the festival team.
Copyright © 2018 Bhagwan Birsa Munda International Tribal Film Festival - All Rights Reserved.